Thursday, October 24, 2013

Finally! On to blogging.




안녕하세요, Sorry for the long hiatus. The past two weeks were really TOXIC- Final examination, too many projects and assignments to work for and I need to finish our documentary video for TAEKWONDO thing which I used all EXO songs. It was literally, the most exhausting and stressful month of my entire college life!!! But anyway, I’m now on break from school and I’m just so excited because I get to do ALL THE THINGS I WANT TO DO without worrying about an unfinished paper or a test I still haven’t studied for! Kinda nervous because I haven't seen my grades yet. Still waiting for my grades to be uploaded in our portal. I'm hoping that I don't have failing grades. But then, it really sucks. Biochemistry.  :"( still hoping to passed it.

 I'll be uploading some late upload pictures. 

No comments: