Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Eighteen!

Thank you KA-BIOs for coming to my eighteenth birthday. Thank you Mom and Dad for preparing this wonderful party. I really appreciated it. I received tons of gifts and money. I didn't expect it. Gifts are well appreciated. I like the catering service, the waiters are neat and good. Our house is clean, thanks to my relatives for helping us. My visitors are well entertained. the only thing is, it looks like we're in chaos cause' the visitors came at the same time, Well I like the food, it's really delicious and heavy. I'm so thankful for having a simple debut yet unforgettable. The Eighteen envelopes are really cool! That was awesome, thanks to my Godmother/Godfather, Aunt/Uncle, Cousins, Siblings, Friends and more. The ice creams, and other desserts are yummy. That's my my visitors really enjoyed! ♥  Thank you Mom and Dad! I Love you! :*

No comments: