Saturday, July 16, 2011

Forever Nokia :)


Forever Nokia. My sister is using Cherry Mobile and Samsung, My mom is using iphone. but me.. I'm forever NOKIA!! haha I love Nokia! especially the effects, settings and applications of it. My phone is Nokia 5800 XpressMusic. I really Love my phone! haha Even though this Nokia 5800 is not an eye catching. I still ove it! This is 3.2 MP gaga and 1.5 front camera. Available for Video Calls, Voice Calls and Internet calls. haha


 I'm bored! haha that's why i captured my self! haha the flash of my cam is really eye catching! LOL! I love this effect! I use LUMIX camera. But before I use SONY camera. but tch! I hate it! hahaha! nothing to say for now..

I'm tired and ready to eat KRISPY KREME doughnuts! haha ok guys I hope you enjoy!
don't forget to drop some comments :D

2 comments:

Claire said...

kimmy.. haha love your phone.. where did u buy that? "D

Butterplush said...

my dad bought it in amera :).. but it's available here in philippines.. ust look to the mobile stores or nokia outlet :)