Saturday, May 14, 2011

back to school!

School has been stressing me out soon. So many things to do for CAT and we are behind time. Not a very good feeling, seriously. Back to school on June 7. SHOCKS! I'm NERVOUS and EXCITED.  I'm soo excited to buy new school supplies! yayy! haha I Love all PINK supplies. It makes me CLEAN! LOL. Actually I'm not yet ready to go to school again. and, STUDY! LOL! I want to spent my time in eating, sleeping, shopping and bonding with friends! hahah.

I want to recieve an IPAD yayy! haha  I want to use it in my high school life and college life. The topic in SENIOR computer subject is all about HTML! wow! haha iwant to learn more about HTML, JAVA Script and CSS!  these days, i'm playing IMVU! shocks! this game is cool. actually it's not a game, it's a 3d chat! me and my friends are using it to chat to each other, have an avatar bonding and lots more.


I laughed a lot when I saw this sign! haha! I'm in the car that time. and, when I look at my left, I saw this board. WOW! I'm shocked! because it's my first time to see this board near the road of Baclaran. I really don't know if the words written on this board is true. haha I shared this picture to my friends, and they said "wow! haha I want to go there and have a picture taking! haha" maybe why we act like this, is because It's my first time to saw this kind of sign/board.
Quote of the dayA boy is a magical creature, you can lock him out of your workshop, but you can’t lock him out of your heart. You can get him out of your study, but you can’t get him out of your mind. - "Cute Boyfriend")

No comments: