Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What a BLAST!

Our Monthly Exam is near! OMG I need to review to my lessons! Iwant to be part in the MAGIC 5! haha with the average of 90 and above! my dad brought a new laptop! it's compaq! the new version/unit of compaq! i love using it! I enjoy using all files that are install in my compaq laptop! I also enjoyed using the photoshop cs5! haha so happy to have it! By the way guys sorry for not replying to all of your massages and tags! One time when I opened my yahoo mail..OMG! 154 Private Message was sent to me! I'm really really sorry guys :) ..

One day, I got tired from all the stress school is giving me. I tried reading a book. But reading still felt unbearable so I stopped. I tried taking pictures. Then I noticed how noob my pictures looked like. I see the blog of other photographers and I don’t want to admit it, but I sort of envy them. They’re pictures look so good, so professional and when I see their photos, then I look at mine, I want to…ugh. I need some inspiration. Stress is taking all the creative juices out from me. 
 


I love my diary! All my problems, stories and lesson learned are written in my diary. I have a lot of problems to my friends and classmates. I don't know how to deal with their jokes. Sometimes it's funny but most of the time their jokes is not that good. They tease me all the time. I don't know why. They always laugh at me  and talk at me in a bad manner. So I decided to defend my self if they do it again . and woh.! When I talked back to them, its a surprise! they changed! all of their treats have been changed! and its nice to see and to feel that if you defend yourself, its not a mistakes or a regret. You just do your part! :)





No comments: