Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Exam Week!


Hello Guys, sorry I'm not replying to all of you messages to me :), I hope you understand. Our Exam Week ended  today :).. OMG! I'm nervous to know the result next week :((.. by the way guys, I'm making "POLYMER CHARMS" :) and I'm selling it. I hope you will like it and buy my items :) The POLYMER CHARMS can be use for earings, cp chains, bracelets, necklace and more! :)


This POLYMER CHARM can be use for any accessories you want :) If you like to buy just PM me :) More Pictures/Designs? PM me! 


---------------------------------------------------------> END :) <;-----------------------------------------------------------


I Love Watching "PERSONAL TASTE!!" OMG LEE MIN HO is VERY HANDSOME! haha and I Love the story of it :)


------> SUMMARY


Jeon JinHo is a straight guy who pretends to be gay in order to become Park KaeIn’s roommate. His hobbies include organization and ironing, and he’s known for his stoic poker face. He’s a stickler for cleanliness, but he also has a talent for figuring out a woman’s feelings. KaeIn is very trusting even though she has a habit of being betrayed. However that doesn’t stop her from giving people the benefit of doubt and JinHo is no different.


I Really Love This Korean Drama! haha 
LEE MIN HO! OMG! I LOVE U!
haha 


"CERTFIED K - POP ADDICT! "I




--- end of my post :).. guys i hope you like my new post :) ---    


~Kim





1 comment:

Play Poker said...

Online poker play is an ultimate online poker guide where you can learn how to play poker online, Play poker for free at best poker sites and get highest poker bonuses