Friday, July 9, 2010

Long Time no POST.!!

Hello guys, are you still there? Sorry for not replying to all of your tags and private messages. I'm really sorry for being silent. I'm really busy this school days. I transfered to another school " Our Lady of the Holy Rosary School " and it's hard for me to adjust. My classmates are frienly but others hmm I don'tknow why they act like that to me..:( anyways.. I Miss You ALL>!!  Sorry for not being updated :(.. I hope no Hard Feelings :)

Sony VAIO VGN-FW465J/H 16.4-Inch Laptop - Gray Wah.. I want to have this.! huhu too young to buy it on my own :(..

haha geh guyz.. I Promise to reply to all tags and messages :)..
mwah.!

"The Link to buy the Sony Vaio Laptop "
    Sony VAIO VGN-FW465J/H 16.4-Inch Laptop - Gray

3 comments:

krishtoot.XD said...

Good thing your back again sis. :)

stella said...

aww its okay, no need to explain further, :) everyone is busy coz of school stuffs rin so its totally fine.^^

oh and your craving for that lappy also! ahaha i know some1 who wants to buy same thing you liked :)

CHEEN said...

same here sis xD mm. been on a long hiatus. now em back. lol.

i want to have one too xD