Saturday, February 20, 2010

No Time!



Hello guyz.. sorry for not updating this blog for almost 5 days.. T_T I'm busy this week! because I need to study for are chapter exams,..and I need to practice for my dance number on FS night!.. OMG! haha No time for opening my PC... haha.. I'm currently practicing my dance here in my cousin's house.. haha.


.
PROBLEMS!
I'm currently experienceing it..
I don't know what to do.. :( I hate my OLD friend!.. coz I know she HATE me to..
. I don't know why she act like that! I hate her!


Somebody toldl me about her.. about her words and actions..
and somebody told me that she said that I'm OA means Over Acting..
"beh OA na kung OA.. mas maarte ka parin!"

....................................PLASTIC!......................................




6 comments:

Sassy-pink.com said...

aw d maiiwasan yan sa friend ship :) mgkkbati dn kau..
goodluck sa prom, and sa dance :D

. said...

tnx :)

cLarcy said...

ahw i really hate those kind of people who talks behind your back. but maybe you can still fix it and be friends. :)

iSparcle said...

tnx sis! I hope so.. I'll do my best to fix it! haha

Limy said...

Agree! I hope you can fix it!.. who is she? name pls :) haha just to know ..

Diane said...

who is this girl? dnt worry sis, u can fix it! :]