Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Chinese New Year!

Well today is a great day again! haha we celebrate valentine's day and Chinese new year by shopping, eating to an expensive restaurant and especially bonding with my family! haha how sweet! I bought new clothes, shoes and accessories.. haha my mom bought a new kitchen accessories! wow soo expensive haha I'm SHOCK! haha my dad bought a new air freshner to my car.. well that sounds good haha.. I also bought a new scrapbook and scrap booking materials.. because I need to make a whole book summary of "Florante at Laura" TT_TT another busy time! haha well I'm currently doing my report! haha still no pictures :((

------ read this ------


PICASA

By: Kimberly L. Rodriguez

In every step that we made, we can see our different mistakes that can make us successful in doing an entrepreneurial activity. Now let me tell to you the problems that we encountered in doing this entrepreneurial activity. All of us have different strategies on how to handle a certain business or activity. The first step to have a successful entrepreneurial activity is planning. Now let me share to you how we prepared to this activity.

Before the family day started, I felt excited yet nervous. We prepared slowly but surely so we can avoid experiencing a lot of problems about our entrepreneurial activity. We prepared 90% of our effort so that we can have a successful project. The importance of preparation can make us responsible enough to bring the assigned materials and equipment. Even though we encountered a lot of challenges. Still it can make us a better business me.

All people are encountering a lot of problems related to business. Just like us we encountered problems. Like we don’t know where the proper place to put the jail. Second is our teacher doesn’t allow us to put the jail on the court because the floor of it is rubberized and our jail is made up of wood. And lastly is the jail is bending and we felt so irritated for fixing it every time.

A problem is an "issue" or obstacle which makes it difficult to achieve a desired goal, objective or purpose. It refers to a situation, condition, or issue that is yet unresolved. Like us we encountered a lot of problems to our customers because they are biting us, shouting us, breaking our jail and especially they are fighting us because they want to go out. But even we experienced a lot of problems; still we did our best to have a successful entrepreneurial activity.

I would like to take an opportunity to offer a formal recommendation for PICASA. As a member of this group. We already encountered how difficult to handle a certain activity. But as a good group mates we help each other to make a successful entrepreneurial activity. Teamwork is the secret to become successful.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow :) nice! haha